What are the advantages of DLTA to Drug Manufacturers?
- Consolidation of work efforts
- Seamless handoffs
- Real time updates
- Single platformmanages the entire cycle
- Complete visibility of all tasks
- Regulatory reviews can be managed more efficiently
- Project management is automated – end to end
- Single repository for documents, data and communications
Who benefits from DLTA?
Every member of the team benefits because DLTA helps to execute the perfect project plan. Here are some examples.
- Every department. Work is rolled up into reports that feed into the dashboard.
- Regulatory team. Work can be anticipated and reviewed without causing a stoppage.
- Study director. Progress is mapped from end to end for easy oversight.
- Clinical projects manager. Assignments and updates can be made without cumbersome spreadsheets and overflowing emails.
- Contract officer. External users are invited into the system where their work is seen and recorded.
- Site managers. Coordination of participants is better managed.